- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a workstation
- Can be used in two ways:
– double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his/her feet. This type of attachment ensures better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
– single-mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- A protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Available in 2 lengths: 2, 3 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end
- Replacement ropes available
Petzl Grillon Lanyard – Adjustable Lanyard for Work Positioning
$209.95 – $214.95
Precise adjustable work positioning in any situation.
The Petzel Grillon adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the workstation. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. It is certified to North American, European, and Russian standards.
ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC