- Designed for foot-level tie-off and leading-edge applications
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- Tough and impact-resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Built-in connector for direct attachment to harness
- High-capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID) equipped
- Available in multiple styles and configurations
Nano-Lok Edge Twin-Leg Quick Connect for 100% Personal Tie-Off
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is designed for foot-level tie-off and leading edge applications.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline’s extremely compact and lightweight design is easily worn on the user’s back and stays out of the way; it can also be used as a lanyard replacement. Whether the application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor, or connection directly to a harness, there are numerous models to choose from to suit a variety of applications.
ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502