- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows the length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a workstation
- Aramid fiber rope provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Can be used in two ways:
– double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his feet. This type of attachment gives better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
– single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Sewn terminations on both ends with a plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end
- Replacement ropes available
- SKU: PT-L052EA
- 2m PT-L052EA00
- 3m PT-L052EA01
Petzl Grillon Adjustable Work Positioning Lanyard with Abrasion Resistance
$239.95 – $254.95
Precise work positioning in any situation.
The Petzl Grillon Plus lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be effectively and accurately adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the workstation. The heat-resistant and strong synthetic fiber rope provides excellent abrasion resistance. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. Grillon Plus is available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m, and is certified to North American, European, and Russian standards.
ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC