When the patient is packaged, the stretcher becomes rigid. The durable plastic provides protection for the patient while allowing extrication through the most demanding confined spaces. The stretcher is rolled for storage in a tough Cordura backpack which is included with the system. The system ships at 19 lbs. and comes complete for most applications. This system includes the Sked Stretcher, a Cordura backpack, horizontal lift slings (pair), the Sked tow strap, removable webbing handles, a steel locking “D” carabiner, and the Sked vertical lift sling.
- For confined space, high angle or technical rescue, and traditional land-based applications
- Equipped for horizontal hoisting by helicopter or vertical hoisting in caves or industrial confined spaces
- When a patient is packaged, the stretcher becomes rigid
- Plastic provides protection for patients while allowing extrication
- The stretcher is rolled for storage in tough Cordura backpack (included)