Designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points.
Absorbs energy in case of a fall
- Tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- Works with users who weigh between 110–287 lbs (50-130 kg)
- Progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- The 4.9 ft (150cm) version has elastic arms, to avoid hindering progression
- Durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Meets ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, EAC standards
Comes with a captive steel carabiner with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system for attachment to the harness, and two MGO large-opening connectors for connection to a metal structure.