There are easy-to-use, self-locking snap hooks at both ends. The abrasion-resistant tubular webbing provides durability and longevity. An impact indicator allows the user to visually inspect the unit for a fall. This product meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
- Expands to 6′ and contracts to 4-1/2′; abrasion-resistant tubular webbing
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging
- Easy-to-use, self-locking snap hooks at both ends
- Available with an aluminum hook (2-1/4″ opening) or flat steel hook (2-1/2″ opening) at one end
- Impact indicator indicates a fall
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI