- Improved safety
- Redundant secondary locking system that locks into place during a fall and remains locked until climber is secure
- Built in energy absorber which acts as a fall indicator
- Ergonomically refined, designed for one hand use
- OSHA/ANSI compliant for US, Latin and South America & CSA certified for Canada
- Compatible with current LAD SAF System
- This Lad-Saf X2 is compatible with 5/16 and 3/8 size cable
The new top bracket assembly accommodates a range of 8mm (5/16″) cables. New internal components are used within the head assembly to ensure optimal performance and safety. The shock-absorbing top bracket and tension indicating the bottom bracket serve as the anchors for the steel cable which runs the length of the climbing area. Non-metallic cable guides reduce cable wear, permitting you to ascend or descend unhindered. The economical, easy-to-use systems are available for straight or curved ladders and for connection to wood, concrete, or steel structures.