MSA Cable Temporary Horizontal Lifeline
- Integrated locking and tensioning mechanism on the handle – eliminating the need for nuts, bolts, and wrenches.
- Lightweight, flexible cable helps make installation easy to complete by a single worker.
- Locking and tensioning mechanisms are on the same side – no need to travel back and forth for setup.
- Easy-to-read red and green visual indicators let the user know the system is locked, tensioned, and ready for use.
- Patented bypass shuttles help 2 users maintain 100% tie-off – increasing mobility without sacrificing safety.