Train the Trainer Refresher
Gravitec’s Train the Trainer Refresher Course updates previous training. Trainers review relevant skill sets and the latest tools and equipment utilized in the fall protection industry to protect workers at height. This course also includes current fall protection standards found in the ANSI/ASSE Z359 Fall Protection Code, enabling the trainers to continue delivering up-to-date, professional, in-house fall protection and rescue training. Written and practical tests are administered to ensure that the principles presented in the course are understood. Documentation is available to satisfy your company’s due diligence and regulatory requirements.
It should be noted that our Train-the-Trainer course is only one component of a Comprehensive Managed Fall Protection Program, outlined in ANSI/ASSE Z359.2. In accordance with this standard, we believe that every job site should have a Program Administrator, and a Competent Person.
This course meets the Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health, and Environmental Training (ANSI/ASSE Z490.1), the highest industry standard for training and is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
CALL GRAVITEC'S TRAINING ADVISORS AT 1.800.755.8455 FOR MORE INFORMATION
3 Days (24 Hours)
Minimum 8, Maximum 10 (1 Instructor)
Minimum 14, Maximum 20 (2 Instructors)
November 16 – 18, 2022
December 14 – 16, 2022
January 18 – 20, 2023
February 15 – 17, 2023
March 15 – 17, 2023
April 5 – 7, 2023
April 26 – 28, 2023
- 40 hour Competent Person course
- Fall Protection Person training from Gravitec no longer than two years prior to enrollment.
- Organizations and Trainers must sign a training license agreement with Gravitec prior to enrollment in the course.
Upon completion of this course, trainers will have the materials to teach site-specific fall protection programs to their company’s personnel. Materials distributed during the course include PowerPoint® slide presentations, exams, case studies, exercises, lesson plans, regulations and documentation records. Students will understand and be capable of teaching from a complete reference guide and instructor field manual and use these guides to design a site-specific program that complies with state and federal fall protection training requirements.
- Fall Protection Theory and Application
- Usage of Commercially Available Fall Protection Systems
- Calculating Clearances for All Systems
- Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint System Components
- Student Safety During Training Exercises
- Testing and Evaluating Student Performance
- Practice Teaching Seminar and Activity
- Basic Rescue Systems
- Written lesson plans for fall protection exercises
Students will receive a plastic wallet certificate of attendance and Gravitec’s Fall Protection Trainer Manual.
STUDENTS WILL ALSO RECIEVE
- Microsoft PowerPoint® Slide Presentation
- Trainer CD*
- Outline and Procedures for Hands-On Activities
- Program Testing and Evaluation Materials
- OSHA Fall Protection Regulations
- OSHA Fall Protection Letters of Interpretation
- Manufacturers’ Technical Bulletins Equipment Instructions
- Gravitec’s Toll-Free Number for On-Going Technical and Training Support