- Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 9 ft. (2.7m) 3/4″ (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- Tie-back wear layer web design
- Tie-back self-locking hook on lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
9 ft. (2.7m) tie-back type with 3/4″ (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and tie-back hook, quick connector for harness mounting.