- Protection against electric hazards
- Innovative and exclusive UP & Down 2.0 technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the back of the head
- High-tech 3D fabric that dries very quickly
- Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness.
- Provided with integrated slot for earmuffs with bayonet attachment.
- Front-end padding easily removable and washable
Kask Zenith Helmet – Orange
Incomparable level of comfort to help you keep your mind on the job and not your gear.
KASK is an expert in the combination of form and function, and the Zenith helmet is no exception. KASK’s Zenith has an external shell constructed of durable ABS plastic that is fitted with lamp clips, visor attachment points, and earmuff fittings. The Zenith features KASK’s Up & Down 2.0 adjustment system to give the wearer the perfect width, height, and tilt fit. Workers that are exposed to electrical hazards will love the Zenith helmet from KASK. Not only is it one of the best Class E safety helmets on the market, but it provides an incomparable level of comfort to help you keep your mind on the job and not your gear.
1 in stock
Soft PA Nylon
ANSI Z89.1-2014 EN 12492 Shock Absorbing Capacity (clauses 220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168; 22.214.171.124)
Universal 53 cm to 63 cm