- Tough stainless steel knife for improved durability
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
- Two ways to open the blade: with the notch in the blade if barehanded, or with the textured wheel when wearing gloves
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
- Blade easily locks in the open position
- SKU: PT-S92
- Black PT-S92AN
- Blue PT-S92AB
- Yellow PT-S92AY
Petzl Locking Spatha Knife
The blade design allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage.
The Spatha knife is designed to accompany the worker at height during all daily tasks. It has a carabiner hole for easily attaching the knife to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in an open position.
stainless steel, nylon
Black, Blue, Yellow