AP AR Specialist
It’s Gravitec Systems, Inc’s mission to protect the lives and livelihoods of those who work at height by providing a full range of high-quality fall protection services worldwide including training, engineering, consulting, testing and technical equipment sales.
Working with owners, architects and contractors we create solutions for the most complex fall protection issues creating tailored and specialized systems. Our integrated teams of engineers, installation specialists and drafters provide cutting edge custom solutions. Our ideal team members are innovative self-starters that embrace challenge, think big and bring their own resolute standards of excellence and integrity. As an industry leader for over 30 years we are looking for people who want to continue to build our diverse portfolio and join our highly skilled staff.
AP AR Specialist
The primary responsibilities of this opportunity would be supporting the organization through the handling of full cycle accounting functions while also providing supporting accounting to our sales and distributions team as well as specialized accounting tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, knowledgeable of accounting principles and best practices and possess the ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the integrity of our accounting system in regards to customer invoicing, receivables, and payables ensuring all responsibilities are completed with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Calculating commissions for payroll processing and maintaining necessary reporting.
- Ensuring accounting practices that are in compliance with professional standards while looking for ways to improve process and efficiency.
- Performing accurate and timely accounting of business transactions in our ERP system (SAP)
- Delivering accounting support to business divisions within the organization including reporting, forecasting and transaction processing.
- Perform other specialized accounting tasks as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education.
- Confident and articulate in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated ability to interact directly with clients and professionals of all levels.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships, functioning as part of a team as well as working independently.
- Computer knowledge, including proficiency in excel and an understanding and ability to learn our accounting software (SAP)
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan / Life Insurance
- 401(k) program with match program.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.