Videographer / Video Editor
Gravitec’s Art and Media Department is seeking an experienced Videographer / Video Editor to join our visual media team located in Poulsbo, WA. The ideal candidate for this position has experience shooting, filming and editing footage with a focus on educational materials in video, print and web-based materials for marketing. They also possess excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills. This individual must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients’ fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
- Collaborate with Director of Visual Media and Graphic Artists and other staff
- Begin and/or finish projects overflowed from Director of Visual Media and Graphic Artists
- Filming video and editing (lifestyle videos, social media videos, and corporate training videos)
- Review raw footage with the creative team and prepare for the editing process
- Review and revise footage as directed by the Director of Visual Media
- Photo shooting and editing: Composition, clipping paths for product and color correction
- Ensure the editing/exporting of videos is completed on time
- Follow brand guidance and editing style to ensure a consistent brand • Text and design animation with images and/or video
- A positive team member who is passionate about their work
- 2+ years in-house experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects while keeping up with the demand of meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, time management, problem-solving and organization skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects
- Experience with audio and lighting (studio lighting)
Other helpful Experience
- Website maintenance – Woo Commerce and WordPress
- Graphic design
- Motion Graphics
- Hourly Rate: DOE
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
- 401(k) savings opportunity.
- Vacation, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Director of Visual Media
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply below. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, portfolio and/or demo reel, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.