It’s Gravitec Systems, Inc’s mission to protect the lives and livelihoods of those who work at height by providing a full range of high-quality fall protection services worldwide including training, engineering, consulting, testing and technical equipment sales.
Working with owners, architects and contractors we create solutions for the most complex fall protection issues creating tailored and specialized systems. Our integrated teams of engineers, installation specialists and drafters provide cutting edge custom solutions. Our ideal team members are innovative self-starters that embrace challenge, think big and bring their own resolute standards of excellence and integrity. As an industry leader for over 30 years we are looking for people who want to continue to build our diverse portfolio and join our highly skilled staff.
This position will function as the first point of contact for clients, guests, and students in person and on the phone.
The ideal candidate will have above average interpersonal skills, have an upbeat and positive attitude, be organized, detail-oriented and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome clients, guests and students upon arrival at Gravitec.
- Answering a multi-line phone system and directing calls to appropriate recipients.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of our customer relationship management system.
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies placing orders when inventory is low.
- Performing accurate maintenance of course file and paperwork for students.
- Perform other special projects and tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Confident and articulate in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated ability to interact directly with clients and professionals of all levels.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships, functioning as part of a team as well as working independently.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook. A willingness to learn other programs used.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan / Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings with match program.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.