Gravitec’s Engineering Department is seeking an innovative Civil / Structural Project Manager to join our expanding engineering team in Poulsbo, WA. We are searching for people that are looking to work in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of talented engineers. If you are someone who enjoys design, innovation, field engineering and hands-on problem-solving in places ranging from steel mills to amusement parks we encourage you to apply. Come join us as we continue our mission of protecting workers at height!
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients’ fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
- Designing engineered fall protection solutions.
- Preparing design calculations.
- Organizing project workflow.
- Lead a team and collaborate with colleagues, drafters and installation specialists.
- Working directly with Drafters to prepare construction documents.
- Performing analysis of existing systems and structures.
- Reviewing designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer contract requirements and related specifications.
- Development of hazard assessment surveys.
- Inspections of existing fall protection systems.
- Installation of fall protection systems.
- This position includes frequent travel.
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience.
- P.E. preferred or E.I.T with progress to P.E.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering (ABET Accredited) – Civil, Mechanical, Structural or Aeronautical.
- Working knowledge of engineering plans.
- Ability to keep collaborators informed and motivated.
- Strong technical background and analytical abilities.
- Experience designing with various construction materials including steel, wood, and concrete.
- Demonstrated ability to interact directly with clients, represent and skillfully interpret design requirements.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
- 401(k) savings opportunity.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Director of Engineering
FLSA Status: Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply below. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.