Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients’ fall protection needs, worldwide.
We are seeking a multi-talented engineer who is looking to drive innovation and design life-saving engineered systems. This person will combine their technical and analytical abilities to design systems for those working at height.
- Designing engineered fall protection solutions.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of each project
- Working directly with Drafters to prepare construction documents.
- Performing analysis of existing systems and structures.
- Reviewing designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer contract requirements and related specifications.
- Construction management.
- This position includes frequent travel.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering (ABET Accredited) – Structural preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ recent experience.
- Working knowledge of engineering plans.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking.
- Technical background and analytical abilities.
- Experience designing with various construction materials including steel, wood and concrete.
- Demonstrated ability to interact directly with clients, represent and skillfully interpret design requirements.
- Previous experience with fall protection a plus but not required.
- P.E. preferred or E.I.T with progress to P.E.
- Working knowledge of current industry software including AutoCAD, Solidworks, MS office and RISA-3D a plus.
- Previous construction experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass drug screening.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan / Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
Reports to: Director of Engineering
FLSA Status: Exempt / Full Time
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.