Inside Sales Representative
Gravitec is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our sales division in Poulsbo, WA. The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience, in a non-retail setting. They will also possess the ability to combine their technical knowledge with their sales skills, in order to help grow and maintain our existing international customer base and develop new relationships. A positive attitude, excellent phone demeanor and people skills are a must as this position requires intensive phone work.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients’ fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients while driving new business.
- Develop account plan and strategies, manage lead sources.
- Maintain integrity of customer data base, ensuring the CRM is updated throughout the sales cycle (ACT! CRM).
- Integrate with exiting sales team and contribute to the growth of the company.
- Manage all areas of the sales process, from prospecting to closing, with a high level of tact and professionalism.
- Develop opportunities by effectively communicating and demonstrating the “Gravitec” brand and our solutions.
- 2 years minimum of inside sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes, methodologies and preferred practices.
- Experience with consultative selling, ability to identify, analyze and interpret customer needs.
- Effective multitasking and the ability to meet deliverable dates with high quality work.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication, planning and organization skills.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with CRM (ACT), Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook previous experience with SAP a plus.
- Ability to understand technical subject matter.
- Some travel required for occasional trade shows.
Other Helpful Experience
- Previous fall protection experience.
- Prior experience with SAP.
- Trade show experience.
- Compensation: DOE + commission.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
- 401(k) savings opportunity.
- Paid sick time, vacation and Holidays.
- Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: Engineering Sales Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Hourly / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.