Graphics & Studio Production Assistant
The graphic designer role creates the visual communications and marketing materials through original ideas for our brand. You will work with multiple departments to design materials such as books, brochures, client materials as well as additional design projects. This position will also be involved in assisting the production of live video streaming and producing print materials in house.
Our ideal candidate will have a design and production background and be knowledgeable in current designs trends and software, excellent organizational skills and be a communicative team player. This position works both independently as well as with a team.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. exists to provide a safer existence for all people that work at height through innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients’ fall protection needs worldwide.
Working with owners, architects and contractors we create solutions for the most complex fall protection issues creating tailored and specialized systems for our clients. Our integrated teams of engineers, installation specialists, drafters and our field of professionals provide cutting edge custom solutions for our clients. Our ideal team members are innovative self-starters that embrace challenge, think big and bring their own resolute standards of excellence and integrity. As an industry leader for over 30 years we are looking for people who want to continue to build our diverse portfolio and join our highly skilled staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a collaborative environment with members of the art, media and marketing team as well as other department and staff.
- Design materials for webpages, brochures, books, social media, client materials and other communications.
- Working in the print room producing marketing and print materials needed.
- Work as a production assistant for live streaming projects.
- Create materials by utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, including frequently used programs like Lightroom, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Professional. Familiar or interest in learning Motion Graphics, Premier and After Effects.
- Begin and/or finish projects overflowed from senior graphic artist and Director of Visual Media.
- Competent and confident running cameras in live environment, understanding of camera operations (WB, F-Stop, Shutter Speed, Etc.) and lighting and modifiers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years experience preferred.
- Effective multitasking and the ability to meet deliverable dates with high quality work.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships, functioning as part of a team as well as working independently.
- Use and balance of camera gimbal, freefly movi.
- BONUS: Sony camera knowledge – A7S and FS 700.
- Hourly Rate: DOE
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan/ Life Insurance
- 401(k) with match program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
Reports to: Director of Visual Media
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.