Fall Protection Instructor
Gravitec’s Training team is seeking a Fall Protection Instructor to join our organization. We are looking for people that seek the opportunity to work in unique environments domestically and abroad. From rappelling over the edge of a dam, industrial rescue at an amusement park, climbing the mast of a giant ship or rescue in a wilderness setting this position provides it all. All of Gravitec’s instructor’s teach 1 to 5 day safety courses in both a classroom and hands-on setting. If you are someone who enjoys traveling to new places and teaching lifesaving information we encourage you to apply. The materials we create, the technology we use and the curriculum we develop for you to teach help to position Gravitec Instructors as experts in the industry. Come join us as we continue our mission of protecting workers at height.
Gravitec Systems, Inc. has been an industry leader in the field of fall protection for over 30 years, working with owners, architects, and contractors to provide innovative turn-key engineering and training solutions for our clients’ fall protection needs, worldwide. Falling is one of the leading causes of fatality, both on the job and at home, and our clients continue to rely on our expertise because we provide the highest quality of protection for their workers.
- Frequent travel domestically and occasionally abroad.
- Ability to learn Gravitec content and deliver courses according to lesson plans.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Be a team player and mentor to co-workers and students.
- Working at height to install specialized engineered systems.
- Ancillary tasks that support company needs outside of teaching.
- Training students in the proper use of fall protection and rescue equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizations skills.
- Ability to understand technical subject matter or willingness to learn.
- Proficient with Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other related software programs.
- Ability to work at height.
- Must be able to pass drug screening.
Other Helpful Experience
- Former teaching, safety, military or EMT background.
- Previous safety or fall protection experience.
- Hourly Rate commensurate with experience.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan.
- 401(k) savings opportunity.
- Paid sick time, vacations and Holidays.
- Tremendous growth potential with a leader in an ever-expanding market.
Reports to: VP of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and reference this position title. Any applicants that fail to submit the requested information will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.