It’s Gravitec Systems, Inc’s mission to protect the lives and livelihoods of those who work at height by providing a full range of high-quality fall protection services worldwide including training, engineering, consulting, testing and technical equipment sales.
Working with owners, architects and contractors we create solutions for the most complex fall protection issues creating tailored and specialized systems. Our integrated teams of engineers, installation specialists and drafters provide cutting edge custom solutions. Our ideal team members are innovative self-starters that embrace challenge, think big and bring their own resolute standards of excellence and integrity. As an industry leader for over 30 years we are looking for people who want to continue to build our diverse portfolio and join our highly skilled staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable and Receivable including entry and posting of documents and creating new vendors as necessary.
- File and Maintain documents in appropriate location after reviewed by leadership.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Performing accurate and timely accounting of business transactions in our ERP system (SAP).
- Delivering accounting support to business divisions within the organization including reporting, forecasting and transaction processing.
- Perform other specialized accounting tasks as assigned.
Skills, and Experience
- Confident and articulate in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated ability to interact directly with clients and professionals of all levels.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships, functioning as part of a team as well as working independently.
- Computer knowledge, including proficiency in excel and an ability to learn our accounting software (SAP)
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan / Life Insurance
- 401(k) program with match program.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.