Who is Gravitec? We are a diverse team with backgrounds in the military, firefighting, safety, emergency medical technology, climbing and mountaineering. Our highly-qualified staff of instructors, engineers, technical safety installers, equipment and training advisors, administrators, photographers and graphic artists provide a full spectrum of services and drive Gravitec’s mission of protecting the lives and livelihoods of those who work at height by providing a full range of high-quality fall protection services worldwide including training, engineering, consulting, testing and technical equipment sales.
Our ideal team members are innovative self-starters that embrace challenge, think big and bring their own resolute standards of excellence and integrity. As an industry leader for over 30 years we are looking for people who want to continue to build our diverse portfolio and join our highly skilled staff.
The primary responsibilities of this opportunity are to provide accounting support for the company and to the business divisions within the organization. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, knowledgeable of accounting principles and best practices and possess the ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Accounts Payable and Receivable including paying vendors, invoicing customers and maintaining ledgers in our ERP system (SAP).
- Reviewing and processing expense reports including reconciling company credit cards.
- Delivering accounting support to business divisions within the company including reporting, forecasting and monitoring of project budgets.
- Performing accurate and timely accounting of business transactions in SAP.
- Filing and maintaining documents in appropriate location after reviewed by leadership.
- Performing other specialized accounting tasks as assigned.
Skills, and Experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and best practices.
- Confident and articulate in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated ability to interact directly with clients and professionals of all levels.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships, functioning as part of a team as well as working independently.
- Computer knowledge, including proficiency in excel and an ability to learn our accounting software (SAP)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan
- 401(k) program with match program
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
For consideration for this position, apply at www.gravitec.com. Please include your cover letter, resume and reference this position title.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.