It’s Gravitec Systems, Inc’s mission to protect the lives and livelihoods of those who work at height by providing a full range of high-quality fall protection services worldwide including training, engineering, consulting, testing, and technical equipment sales.
Working with owners, architects, and contractors we create solutions for the most complex fall protection issues creating tailored and specialized systems. Our integrated teams of engineers, installation specialists, and drafters provide cutting-edge custom solutions. Our ideal team members are innovative self-starters that embrace the challenge, think big, and bring their own resolute standards of excellence and integrity. As an industry leader for over 30 years, we are looking for people who want to continue to build our diverse portfolio and join our highly skilled staff.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to provide cross-functional support for departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will have above-average interpersonal skills, be organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide departmental support throughout the company. This would include data entry, proofreading of documents, assisting in the print room and creating and maintaining spreadsheets and information.
- Answering a multi-line phone system and directing calls to appropriate recipients.
- Act as receptionist as needed, covering lunch or as backup in the absence of receptionist.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of our customer relationship management system.
- Performing accurate maintenance of course file and paperwork for students.
- Perform other special projects and tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Confident and articulate in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated ability to interact directly with clients and professionals of all levels.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships, functioning as part of a team as well as working independently.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook. A willingness to learn other programs used.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical / Dental / Vision plan/Life Insurance.
- 401(k) program with match program.
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department for additional information. Gravitec is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.