MFPPA E Learning
Comprehensive fall protection program training delivered directly to your desk. Designed for busy managers and safety professional, these four 90-minute interactive sessions will equip you with the tools, guidelines and materials needed to develop an industry standard Comprehensive Managed Fall Protection Program as outlined in ANSI/ASSE Z359.2.
- Development of corporate policies
- Identification and ranking of corporate-wide fall hazards
- Fall hazard abatement
- Fall protection training
- Inspection of fall protection and rescue equipment
- Writing work procedures
Written and practical tests are administered to ensure that the principles presented in the course are understood. Gravitec can supply all necessary fall protection equipment for this course.
Documentation is available to satisfy your company’s due diligence and regulatory requirements. This course is not a fall protection trainer course. Participants who complete this course are not endorsed to conduct fall protection training. Refer to the Fall Protection Trainer Course for information about becoming a fall protection trainer.
This course meets the Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health, and Environmental Training (ANSI/ASSE Z490.1), the highest industry standard for training. It also meets the requirements of ANSI/ASSE Z359.2, Minimum Requirements for a Comprehensive Managed Fall Protection Program, found in the ANSI/ASSE Z359 Fall Protection Code.
CALL GRAVITEC'S TRAINING ADVISORS AT 1.800.755.8455 FOR MORE INFORMATION
90-minute Webinar held every Wednesday, at 10:00 AM (PST), for 4 weeks
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to identify the steps necessary to plan, implement and evaluate a Comprehensive Managed Fall Protection Program.
- Fundamentals of Fall Protection
- Corporate Policy Agreements
- Fall Hazard Ranking System (Workshop)
- Calculated Clearance (Workshop)
- Written Fall Protection Procedures (Workshop)
- Conducting Facility-Wide Surveys
- Inspection Program Requirements
- Hierarchy of Fall Protection – 5 Workshop Exercises
- Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint Components
- System Compatibility
- Elements of Fall Protection Training
- Roles of the Authorized Person, Competent Person and Qualified Person
Students will receive a plastic wallet and paper certificate of attendance. They will also receive Gravitec’s Fall Protection Program Administrator manual and access to our toll-free number for ongoing technical assistance.
Gravitec is accredited by IACET
to offer 2.4 CEUs for this program.