- The TRIMMER is an incredibly smooth device for progressive adjustment of the lanyard length.
- It is used on the work positioning “D” rings on the harness waist belt: the length is adjusted by pressing the ergonomic lever.
- Can be used from the ventral or lateral attachment points to adjust the distance from the anchoring point.
- Fitted with a protective sheath to protect the rope from the contact points.
- Visible stitching for a quick visual inspection.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Other lengths are available on request.
- Black color on the longer lengths (more than 5 m) for easy recognition of the sets.
- It is possible to install any Kong connector.
- Available in a kit with Tango or Queedy connectors already assembled.
- High-quality product, completely made in Italy!
– Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m.