- meets the requirements of the ANSI Z359.15 standard when used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- 100% polyester construction with a braided core
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud…), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal performance with devices
- Rope with a sewn termination: this termination has a protective sheath that includes the marking, and helps keep the connector in position to facilitate handling
- Individual identification marking on plastic sheath, to track equipment throughout its lifespan
- Standard lengths: 25, 50, 75, 100 and 200 feet
Petzl Ray 11 mm Rope with Sewn Termination R100BA
$49.95 – $254.95
The RAY 11 mm static rope with sewn termination is designed for use with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester.
It has low stretch when put under tension, allowing it to meet the requirements of the ANSI Z359.15 American fall protection standard. The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. The sewn termination with a protective sheath helps keep the connector in position and facilitates handling. Rope available in five lengths.