Petzl’s TIBLOC is an emergency rope clamp. Extremely lightweight and compact, the TIBLOC is an efficient piece of basic equipment for a worker on a rope or a rescue worker.
- Extremely compact and lightweight: an efficient piece of basic equipment.
- Versatile: This rope clamp is easy to use with a locking carabiner for ascending ropes or for setting up hauling systems (progress capture)
- System presses the carabiner against the rope to guarantee that the rope clamp grips the rope clamp grips the rope immediately and completely in any position: no risk of rope damage due to the teeth catching partially on the sheath.
- Attachment hole for keeper cord
- The cam has teeth and self-cleaning slot to optimize performance under any conditions (rope that is icy, muddy…)
- For use on single ropes 8-11 mm with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 11 mm round or oval cross-section, such as the Am’D, WILLIAM, etc)
- SKU: PT-B01
8 to 11 mm rope with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section (Am’D, WILLIAM…)
CE EN 567, EAC