- Adjustable double lanyard that provides a continuous connection in all types of progression:
– rope ascent: fixed arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, adjustable arm to adjust lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
– moving along a lifeline: fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- Very quick and precise length adjustment of the adjustable arm thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
– facilitated clipping due to connectors held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
Petzl Progress Adjust – I
PROGRESS ADJUST-I is a single adjustable progression lanyard that allows, when combined with another lanyard, continuous connection for all types of progression (rope ascent, movement along a lifeline…). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.
Aluminum, Nylon, Polyester, Dyneema, Elastomer
up to 95 cm