- A 4:1 rescue pulley system with anti-reversing pulleys for rescue in confined spaces or from heights
- Rated for a two-person load up to 600 lbs. (272.2 kg)
- System pulleys equipped with built-in anti-reversing lock
- 10 lbs. of force required to hold 220 lbs. (99.8 kg) load
- Suretyman ascender attached to both operating rope and user via a securing rope that will automatically stop descent if operating rope accidentally releases
- Compact and lightweight with a standard system weight of 17 lbs. (7.7 kg)
- Has a standard rope length of 200′(61 m) with a maximum rope length of 600′ (182.9 m)
Only 10 lbs. of force is required to hold a 220 lb. (99.8 kg) load. A Suretyman ascender is attached to both the operating rope and the user via a securing rope that will automatically stop the descent if the operating rope accidentally releases. This system offers rapid deployment, is virtually maintenance-free, and is rated for a two-person load with a capacity of 600 lbs. (272.2 kg). The system is compact and lightweight with a standard weight of only 17 lbs. (7.7 kg) and has a standard rope length of 200′ (61 m) with a maximum rope length of 600′ (182.9 m).