- Exclusive design provides both fall arrest with assisted rescue capabilities and automatic self-rescue for ultimate versatility.
- Fall arrest mode stops falls within inches and limits the forces to 9 lbs. or less for added safety. Assisted rescue procedures can then be implemented either at the mode selector or remotely with a First-Man-Up pole.
- Self-rescue mode automatically lowers the user to the next level after a fall.
- The durable reinforced plastic housing is lightweight and long-lasting and incorporates a built-in carrying handle for easy transportation.
- 5 ft. (15 m) lifeline extends and retracts automatically enabling the user to move around the work area protected.
- i-Safe Intelligent Safety System is built into every unit to track inspections, control inventory, and mage information.
3M DBI-SALA Ultra-Lok RSQ Self-Retracting Lifeline with Rescue
$2,173.00 – $2,388.00
A speed sensing brake stops the fall just like in fall arrest mode
The Ultra-Lok RSQ Self Retracting Lifeline’s exclusive dual-mode operation allows the user, prior to connection, to choose between fall arrest requiring assisted rescue, or self-rescue. After setting the device mode, should a fall occur, the following will happen: Fall Arrest Mode (Assisted Rescue): A speed sensing brake stops the fall, reduces forces imposed on the user to safe levels of 900 lbs. or less and allows for assisted rescue to take place.
Meets OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI Z359.1, A10.32, CSA Z259.2.2 Type II
Galvanized or Stainless Steel Cable Lifeline
2 piece, thermoplastic composite, zinc plated alloy steel swivel eye
75 lbs. (34 kg) to 310 lbs. (141 kg)
900 lbs. or less (4 kN)