Petzl’s TANDEM Cable is a double pulley for use with ropes and cables. It’s designed for smooth and efficient Tyrolean traverses on rope. Stainless steel sheaves provide excellent durability. They are mounted on self-lubricating bushings for good efficiency. The maximum allowable speed is 10 m per second. The attachment point accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use. The TANDEM CABLE is designed for use on cable with a maximum diameter of 12 mm and on rope with a maximum diameter of 13 mm.
Petzl TANDEM Cable Double Pulley
- Stainless steel sheaves for durability
- Sheaves mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency
- Maximum allowable speed of 1 m/second
- Attachment point accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- For use on cable (maximum diameter of 12 mm) and on rope (maximum diameter of 13 mm)