- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength
- 4,500 lbs. WLL, based on 4:1 design factor
Omni Block Material Handling Block Pulley
The Omni-Rigging Block combines a pulley with a swivel and offers tremendous advantages.
It allows installation and removal of the rope while the pulley is still anchored, which prevents dropping it & is often easier when rigging mechanical advantage systems. It does require that the user understand how it works and takes responsibility for making sure the sideplates are closed & locked. It also requires that the user be competent and familiar with using pulleys for lifting operations.
|Pulley Size NAV||
1/2 in (13 mm) lifeline
3/8"- 1/2" (9.5mm-13mm)
|Type of Product NAV||
|Material Type NAV||
|Country of Manufacturer||