- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength
Rock Exotica Omni-Block 2.6″ Single Sheave Pulley (P55)
The Omni eliminates the need for the carabiner.
Reducing length and pieces of equipment in the rigging system. The short length of the Omni is important when used in high-angle, confined space or other space-sensitive rigging environments. The reduced weight of the Omni will make hauling your gear easier. Additionally, the Omni sideplate can be opened without detaching from the carabiner. Traditional pulleys require removing from the carabiner to change the rope. With the Omni, the user is able to do this while the pulley is still secured.
|Pulley Size NAV||
1/2 in (13 mm) lifeline
|Industry Type NAV||
|Type of Product NAV||
|Material Type NAV||
|Country of Manufacturer||