- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength
Omni-Block Swivel 1.1″ Single
$91.00 – $95.00
Lighter, less expensive, and saves valuable vertical space.
These patented devices revolutionized pulley use when they were introduced in 2005. The Omni-Block combines a pulley with a swivel and offers tremendous advantages. It can replace a conventional pulley, carabiner & swivel and is lighter, less expensive, and saves valuable vertical space. It also allows installing/removing the rope while the pulley is still anchored. While the standard version serves the needs of most users, the Omni is also available with some specialized options.
|Industry Type NAV||
|Pulley Size NAV||
4.2" x 2"
|Material Type NAV||
|Type of Product NAV||