Single lanyard with integrated energy absorber and captive carabiners
Single lanyard with integrated compact energy absorber designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors) 100 cm and 170 cm with connectors. Equipped with two captive carabiners, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform.
Comes with two captive steel carabiner with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system.
Absorbs energy in case of a fall
- Tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- Works with users who weigh between 110–287 lbs (50-130 kg)
- Progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges