- 6 ft. (1.8m) web double-leg 100% tie-off with snap hook at center, steel rebar hooks at leg ends.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
- Repel™ webbing
- User-friendly self-locking snap hook at center
- Self-locking gate/nose steel rebar hook at leg-ends
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
3M™ DBI-SALA® EZ-Stop™ 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard
$234.86 – $244.29
Please call 800.755.8455 for pricing and availability for 3 ft EZ Stop Lanyard
EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyards combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s EZ-Stop™ represents the culmination of decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. EZ-Stop™ lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them. They feature world’s smallest and lightest shock absorber, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. In addition, our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it’s unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user-friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way – even with gloves on.