Soll’s Vi-Go Fall Arrester is quick and easy to use as a result of its single-hand operation. The dual locking mechanism is especially safe and prevents accidental unlocking of the fall arrester from the cable. Not using a textile shock absorber considerably reduces ownership costs for damaged or old shock absorbers. After a fall the cable does not necessarily need to be replaced. Inspection by a competent person is required. An integrated mechanism prevents incorrect fastening of the shuttle to the cable (headfirst). Corrosion-resistant, repairable stainless steel shuttle requires minimum maintenance. It has been designed such that repairing becomes easy and inexpensive.
- Quick and easy to use because of its single-hand operation
- Dual locking mechanism prevents accidental unlocking of the fall arrester from the rope
- Spring-activated securing mechanisms always moves the device back to its initial position
- Integrated mechanism prevents incorrect fastening of the shuttle to the rope
- Stainless steel device = corrosion resistant
EN 353-1 standard (and all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards)
Chemical, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Municipal Services, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Utilities, Nuclear, Wind Energy