DBI-Sala’s EZ-Line Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System has a retractable design that allows the user to quickly and efficiently set-up any length of system in only seconds and dismantle it just as quickly. The entire 60′ EZ-Line system is retracted into an easy to carry case which eliminates large and bulky coils of cable that are difficult to set-up, relocate and store. EZ-Line weighs only 25 lbs. Installation is completed in four steps: 1) Attach the lifeline with a carabiner to an anchorage connector, 2) depress the locking button allowing the cable to pay out to the next anchorage, 3) attach the housing/case with a carabiner to the anchorage connector, 4) tension the lifeline with the built-in crank handle. This system provides hands-free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for two users per span and up to six users per system.
- Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built-in winch for dismantle
- Customize your system length in any increment up to 6′
- Entire system stores in an easy-to-carry case
- Built-in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guesswork out of set-up and inspection
- Provides hands-free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for two users per span, up to six users per system