- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head.
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments
- Unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- Changeable chinstrap and foam
- Hearing protection
- Available in seven colors: White, Yellow, Red, Black, Orange, Blue, and Green
- SKU: PT-A010CA0
- White PT-A010AA00
- Yellow PT-A010AA01
- Red PT-A010AA02
- Black PT-A010AA03
- Orange PT-A010AA04
- Blue PT-A010AA05
- Green PT-A010AA06
Petzl Vertex Helmet with six-point textile suspension
The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash, and flames.
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP& FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
20.9 – 24.8 in (53-63 cm)
CE, EN 397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZ 1801
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene