- anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- FAST LT PLUS sternal automatic buckle allows the harness to be fastened and unfastened
- quickly and easily, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves. The buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
Petzl Newton Fast International Version C073D
$149.95 – $169.95
NEWTON FAST is a lightweight, ergonomic fall-arrest harness that can be quickly donned.
It is equipped with padded shoulder straps and FAST LT PLUS buckles on the leg loops, allowing the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground, without loss of adjustment. The harness allows immediate access to tools, with equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point and metal and textile dorsal attachment points provide tremendous versatility. It ergonomically stows MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European, and Russian standards.